Here are some links for more Tourist information for Hanley Swan or if you have a question relating to the pond, feel free to use the contact details below.
For general tourist information for the Malvern area contact the Tourist Information office in Malvern or Upton Upon Severn. Malvern phone number is 01684 892289. There are also plenty of links to local visitor attractions and helpful sites on this TouristIinformation page.
- Hanley Swan Village This site will give you more information about the village and the history of the ‘Hanleys’ plus any village events.
- The Swan Inn – 01684 311870 – The Swan pub is open all day serving hot food (except Sunday evening) and booking a table is recommended. In winter enjoy a roaring fire, in summer enjoy the lovely garden with the village green and duck pond in view. The Swan also has 5 letting rooms, so if Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast is booked, why not give them a try.
- Hanley Swan Open Gardens Held the first weekend of May, this friendly event gives you a chance to visit around 17 gardens in and around the village of Hanley Swan.
- Malvern Gazette Online local paper for Malvern and the surrounding area.
- Three Counties Show Ground (1.5 miles) The show ground holds many events throughout the year. The main events are listed on this website and some others are on the B2B Events site.
- Broad Oaks Trout Fly Fishing are great fishing lakes in Hanley Castle.
- Malvern Hills Review is an information site about Malvern and the Malvern Hills
If you have a question relating to the duck pond call Neil Verlander
- Phone Number – 01684-310887
- Send a message via the contact form below
If you are interested in booking accommodation at Orchard Side Bed and Breakfast or The Annex call Gigi Field
- Phone Number – 01684 310602
- Mobile number – 07817 739642
- Book Online – A Room at Orchard Side Bed & Breakfast or the Annex self-catering, dog-friendly accommodation